THE TURNING 危情急轉彎


845KB
THE TURNING 1

153KB
TURNING1.MPG 1.25MB
TURNING1.MPG 1.25MB
April: I'm sorry mayor.
艾波: 對不起, 市長.
Mayor: No damage done honey, gets refill.
市長: 沒關係, 沒弄到我, 再倒一杯就好了.
Mayor's friend: She got a little...
市長的朋友: 她有一點....
Mayor: Well somewhat, but that still not as bad as what they did....
市長: 是有點, 不過沒有....那樣糟.

TURNING2.MPG 2.3MB
TURNING2.MPG 2.3MB
Clifford: How you been April? Doing good?
克立福: 妳好嗎, 艾波? 都好嗎?
April: I'm alright. Want some coffee?
艾波: 我很好. 要咖啡嗎?
Clifford: Sure, on my lap or in the cup? Still here with your dad?
克立福: 當然, 要倒在我腿上還是杯子裡? 妳還在幫你爸做事?
April: Where else could I be?
艾波: 我還能去哪?
Clifford: You'll never know about people.
克立福: 妳會永遠不了解別人.
April: Don't.
艾波: 別這樣.
Clifford: What?
克立福: 哪樣?
April: Don't stare at me please. Where you beening?
艾波: 別盯著我看. 你到哪去了?
Clifford: Knocking around.
克立福: 四處晃晃.
April: You back now?
艾波: 你要回來了嗎?
Mr. Cavanaugh: April, you got food on the slide.
卡凡納先生: 艾波, 有菜在架子上.


1.58MB
THE TURNING 2

293KB
TURNING3.RM 4.10MB
TURNING3.RM 4.10MB
Clifford: April? Sorry, I didn't meant to scare you.
克立福: 艾波? 對不起, 我不是有意要嚇妳.
April: At least I didn't drop anything this time. I guest I'm just a little skittish people don't usually come by. I thought you were my father.
艾波: 至少我這次沒掉東西了. 我想我只是有點膽小. 不常有人來這兒, 我還以為是我爸爸.
Clifford: No, he's in the cafe I just pass by there.
克立福: 不, 他在餐廳那兒, 我才經過而已.
April: I'm sorry about this morning, my daddy's got no right said things like that to you.
艾波: 我很抱歉今天早上我爸爸那樣說你.
Clifford: He cares about you, it's a goodd thing. He knows where I come from.
克立福: 他關心妳, 這是好事. 他知道我的出身.
April: Why do you said things like that? It's been four year, Cliff.
艾波: 你為什麼這樣說? 已經四年了.
Clifford: Ain't such a long time.
克立福: 不是很久.
April: Isn't it?
艾波: 不久嗎?
Clifford: I'm going fishing with my daddy tomorrow.
克立福: 我明天早上要和我爸去釣魚.
April: Isn't it a little cold for that?
艾波: 現在不會太冷嗎?
Clifford: No, fish bite better in the cold.
克立福: 不會, 冷天魚比較容易上鉤.
April: Is that why you let my daddy chase you back then? Cause you think what he says about you is truth.
艾波: 是不是因為這樣所以你讓我爸追著你跑? 因為你認為他說的是事實.
Clifford: He didn't chase me off.
克立福: 他沒趕跑我.
April: But you left.
艾波: 可是你離開了.
Clifford: Yes, I did.
克力福: 是, 我離開了.
April: Four years ain't so long you said. Well, maybe not out where you been, but it's long enough around here.
艾波: 你說四年不長. 可能你在外面不長, 可是對這裡來說卻夠久了.
Clifford: You looked the same. Yah, I didn't think there's anything for me here. That's changing, I'm changing it. When I was gone I seens somethings and I done somethings.
克立福: 你看起來還是一樣. 對, 我以前認為這裡沒有任何東西適合我. 這在改變, 我在改變. 當我離開這兒時, 我看到一些事, 也做了些事.
TURNING4.RM 2.21MB
TURNING4.RM 2.21MB
April: What things? What things?
艾波: 什麼事? 什麼事?
Clifford: It's no matter now. Just four years ago, I figure no one miss a heart beat if Harnish left town.
克立福: 現在都無關緊要了. 只是四年前我覺得就算我離開, 也沒人會心疼.
April: You couldn't been thinking about me back then. Look at me.
艾波: 你那時一定沒想到我. 看著我.

684KB
THE TURNING 3

125KB
TURNING5.MPG 1.92MB
TURNING5.MPG 1.92MB
April: I hope you would stay close to me for second, for minutes, for hours, for days. What is it?
艾波: 我希望你可以在我身邊一秒, 一分, 一小時, 一天. 怎麼了?
Clifford: Nothing.
克立福: 沒事.
April: Did I said something?
艾波: 我說了什麼嗎?
Clifford: No.
克立福: 沒有.
April: I think you should tell me what's wrong.
艾波: 我覺得你該跟我說怎麼了?
Clifford: It's me. I was wrong, and I gotta make it right. You know, April, these four years, I ain't never been with nobody else. I don't wanna be.
克立福: 是我. 我錯了, 我要改正. 你知道, 艾波, 這四年來我沒和任何人在一起. 我不想要.
April: Cliff, if you go way again without me. I don't know is that I'll be here when you get back.
艾波: 克立福, 如果你再留下我離去. 我不知道你再回來時, 我是否還在這兒.



回首頁|故事大綱|照片


1998/2/24設定

特別感謝 Sinlin Gable 提供之影片檔: turning1.mpg, turning2.mpg, turning3.rm, turning4.rm, turning5.mpg.
版權聲明 : (c) 1997 - 1999 八月九日版權所有
以上資料受版權保護, 只限私人非商業目的運用. 再版, 資料陳列在其他網站, 信件名單或新聞信函, 和其他未受權之抄襲受嚴厲禁止.



本網站由Geocities 免費網站服務公司支持 你想烘一隻免費的雞嗎?
1