Life

I've been thinking for a long time about what we do in our life...
我從很久以前就想著在我這一身我要做些什麼
We start by being taught in school how to become good citizens.
我們在學校開始被教育成要成為一個好的國民
We spend a great part of our childhood studying,
我們花了很多童年的時光在學習上
and finally we get the diploma that will ensure us “the position we deserve”.
最後我們獲得了一張文憑來確保地位
We participate to the increase of unemployment
我們參與了一場場不被錄用面試
...until we find a job.
直到找到了工作
Through hard tests we are accepted in the world of work.
通過了艱難的測試獲了一份工作
We perform a good professional career filled with activity and efforts
花了很多的精力讓我們在工作上有好的表現
…a lot, a lot of efforts...
很多很多的精力
till we fall down exhausted...
直到精疲力盡
BUT we are great professionals with our valuable market share.

Time keeps on passing, and...
當時間慢慢過去
...we select new targets.
我們改變新的目標
We meet the sweetheart of our life...
我們遇見了生命中的另一半
...and promise a neverending love.
而且承諾這段永恆的愛
Passionate hugs,
激情過後
and here comes a baby into our home.
家中增加了新的成員
Damned night, couldn’t close my eyes!
多少夜晚不能合上我的眼
We keep on advancing in the society
我們繼續提升社會地位
trying to make the best of our time.
試著表現更好
We are the stars wherever we go
無論到那都是受矚目的
and we are finally RICH!
最後變成有錢人
But we need some time more
但是我們需要更多的時間
to triumph completely.
獲得完全的勝利
Gosh! One day they tell they can do without you.
天啊!有一天公司對你說不再需要你了
By this time, you think getting crazy,
在這時候你快瘋了
you feel destroyed,
你感到破滅
you feel you lost means of communication.
失去和他人溝通的意義
You realise you are cut off from everything.
你發現你被所有事擊倒
Now time does not pass any longer, still you are loosing it.
時間不再長久而你失去了一切
You realise you’ve been living in the fog
你發現你生活在霧裡
in search of a silly target.
追求可笑的目標
You become a walking ghost
像行屍走肉般
trying to escape your enemies.
想要消滅所有的敵人
You are the only one longing for the hours to pass
你渴望時間趕快過去
till your time comes.
直到你倒下
Upon this evaluation, an idea came to my mind on how to improve my life.
根據上述評斷,腦中出現新的點子來改善我的生活
I'll take things easy.
讓事情簡單
I'll try to open my heart to my love.
試著打開我的心去愛
I'll listen more to the ones surrounding me.
聽更多關於我身邊的事
I'll save more time to spend it with my friends.
花更多時間和我的朋友同歡
I'll try to travel more.
有更多的旅行
No, karaoke I'll never do, but I believe I'll sing more.
I'll go more times to the seaside.
有更多的時間在海邊
I'll make my best to cook tasty food.
試著去做最好吃的食物
I'll join my friends' warmth.
溶入溫暖友情
A bit love more.
多一點愛
I'll be happier to get news from my friends...
高興獲得朋友的消息
and achieve together common objectives
一起達到共同的目標
I can’t be sure, but I believe it worths trying.
我不能確定但這值得一試
“Well, say what you want, but I am a nice guy!”
說你想要什麼我是個好人
I'll co-operate clean the world from nasty people. 
No harm from a glass more. HIC!
And I hope they won’t stop me when my time comes.

I do not know whether it is good for everybody, but I’m sure that at least I will have had a wonderful time… which by the way is what counts more. DON’T YOU THINK SO?
我不知道是不是對每個人都是好的,但至少我將有美好的時光照我的方式來做
你認為呢

 

 目錄 

1