Useful Mandarin Chinese Phrases by A. Mitski | ||
B2B Sales/Marketing & Customer Service : Online Marketing Analysis and Project Management : Asian Languages & Business Expertise |
Intermediate students can find these very useful because by varying key words these phrases can be used for making up various senteneces suitable for a variety of situations.
初次見面﹐您好﹗ | Nice to meet you! |
請再說一邊好嗎﹖ | Could you say it once again please? |
這是什麼意思﹖ | What does it mean? |
讓你久等了﹐對不起﹗ | I am sorry for having kept you waiting. |
我要怎麼樣﹐你才原諒我﹖ | What should I do to make you forgive me? |
謝謝你﹐洗手間在哪裡﹖ | Excuse me, where is the bathroom? |
想請你幫助一個忙。 | Excuse me, I wonder if you could do me a favor.... |
請問從這裡到電影院怎麼走﹖ | Could you please tell me how I can get to the movie theater? |
這個字是什麼意思﹖ | What does this character mean? |
謝謝你﹐現在不要。 | Thank you, I don't need it now. |
對不起﹐現在我沒有這個心情。 | I'm sorry, I am not in the mood for that. |
真對不起﹐已經有約會了。 | I'm really sorry, I already have an appointment. |
你的英語說得很好。 | Your English is great! |
跟你在一塊兒﹐不愉快的事情都忘了。 | When I'm with you, I forget all my troubles. |
我的意見和你一樣。 | I agree with you. |
你真沒有禮貌。 | You're really rude. |
請讓我自我介紹。 | Let me introduce myself. |
能告訴我你的地址和電話號碼嗎﹖ | Could you please tell me your address and phone number. |
什麼時候打電話比較方便﹖ | What time could I call you? |
請問您叫什麼名字﹖ | May I have your name please? |
不敢當 [bu4 gan3 dang1] |
You flatter me! |
我今年二十二歲﹐你跟我差不多吧﹖ | I am 22 this year. We must be of about the same age, right? |
下個禮拜有空嗎﹖ | Are you free some time next week? |
一起吃午飯好嗎﹖ | Could we go dine out together? |
啊﹐真想喝冰啤酒﹗ | Oh, I'd crave some cold beer! |
便宜一點吧。 | Can you make it a bit cheaper? |
有沒有我的型號﹖ | Do you have it in my size? |
喂﹐是楊先生的家嗎﹖ | Hello, is this Mr. Yung's place? |
請叫他給我回電話。 | Please tell him to call me back. |
什麼時候在哪裡再見﹖ | What time and when can we meet again? |
請告訴我手提電話的號碼。 | Please tell me what's your mobile number? |
你喜歡叫什麼音樂﹖ | What kind of music do you like? |
我們興趣很相同。 | We like same things, eh? |
我有兩張票﹐一起去好嗎﹖ | I have 2 tickets, fancy going together? |
那天正好有事。改天吧。 | I'm busy on that day. Maybe some other day. |
我不能沒有你了。 | I can't live without you. |